Is the CHP having a political impact in Canada?
Yes! I believe the CHP is having a significant impact on the political life of our nation. Otherwise, why would there be three complaints to the Canadian Human Rights Commission against us? Obviously, some who are opposed to everything we stand for must see the CHP as a threat-or they wouldn't try to silence us! If the CHP ceased to exist, would it matter to the political life of Canada? If there were no CHP, who do you think would speak up about the pressing moral issues of our day? The real question is whether morally and fiscally conservative issues still matter to Christians and other small 'c' voters!
- Does it matter to small 'c' voters that governments-both Liberal and 'Conservative'-continue to steal from our children, and endanger Canada's economic future by bribing voters with wild spending-sprees, attempting to please everyone and placing a huge tax burden on future generations? The last 'Conservative' budget spent more lavishly than any federal budget in Canadian history!
- Does it matter that Canada is surrendering its sovereignty to an unaccountable United Nations that is bent on intruding into every area of life and family in Canada-without democratic debate in our own Parliament?
- Does it matter that 110,000 children are slaughtered every year in their mothers' wombs? Not to our 'Conservative' Prime Minister, who has promised to prevent any legislation on abortion from coming into Parliament!
- Does it matter that same-sex relationships have been granted the same legal status as traditional marriage, and that our children are being taught that such dangerous, unhealthy behaviour is 'normal', 'acceptable'-and is even to be celebrated?
- Tell people about the CHP website, www.chp.ca and invite them to check it out.
- Tell your voting age children about the CHP; ask them to join and support the party.
- Hand out our short 13-minute DVD (available through the National Office at 1-888-VOTE CHP [888-868-3247]) to introduce people to our Leader and our policies.
- Donate on-line, safely and securely; or phone the National Office at 1-888-VOTE CHP [1-888-868-3247].
Other Commentary by Jim Hnatiuk:
- Leader’s Communique 2013-2014
- It’s Christmas
- In Preparation
- No Substitute for Victory
- Gender Selection Hypocrisy
- Wife Beating - Education
- The Hidden Cost of CETA?
- Blatant Stealth
- The Catalyst for Success
- One Document for All Canadians
- Quebec – Signpost of a Lost Society