Brokeback Mountain: beware-moral poison!
Before any more awards are given to the pro-'gay' movie Brokeback Mountain, the award-givers ought to make a posthumous award to Nazi film-maker Leni Riefenstahl.
Brokeback Mountain and Riefenstahl's pro-Nazi film Triumph of the Will are both emotionally-manipulative propaganda.
The Nazis made extensive use of such movies to influence the thinking of their nation. The 1941 propaganda film Ich klage an ("I accuse"), for example, was the heart-rending story of a concert pianist afflicted with a multiple sclerosis; it changed the thinking of the German people, preparing them to accept the "final solution" that the Nazis first used on the disabled, then on others they called "useless eaters", then on those outside the political pale: Jews, Gypsies, Communists and others.
(By the way, don't believe the pro-'gay' propaganda that says the Nazis exterminated many homosexuals. As Dr. Scott Lively has carefully documented in his book The Pink Swastika, many of the founders of the Nazi Party-like Ernst Roehm-were homosexuals. Hitler himself was on the police blotter in Vienna in 1920-21 as a suspected homosexual prostitute. On June 29, 1934-at the urging of the military High Command-the Nazi Party purged itself of some of its homosexual members in what was called 'the Night of the Long Knives'; but very few of the homosexuals were killed. Most were sexually abused in prison by homosexual SA guards.)
Brokeback Mountain, like the recent American pro-euthanasia propaganda film Million Dollar Baby, is of the same genre as the Nazi films.
For an analysis of the twisted reasoning of pro-euthanasia films, visit http://www.ethicsandmedicine.com/18/1/18-1-vermaat.htm
For a brilliant dissection of Hollywood's attempt at emotional manipulation to induce us to accept sexual perversion as "normal", read David Kupelian's article about Brokeback Mountain at
Both are important reading to guard against blatant propaganda.
Share to Gab
Other Commentary by Ron Gray:
- Le dilemme de l’électeur pro-moral
- The Pro-Moral Voter’s Quandary
- Trois questions à se poser avant d’aller aux urnes
- Three Questions to Ponder Before Going to the Polls
- Deux Subterfuges des années 1950 se concrétisent dans les années 2020
- Two 1950s Shams Are Coming to Fruition in the 2020s
- Notre cabinet fédéral essaie-t-il d’imposer une « dictature » de type PCC au Canada?
- Is Our Federal Cabinet Trying to Impose a CCP-Style ‘Dictatorship’ in Canada?
- La Cour suprême du Canada et le gouvernement libéral sont des « lâches mous »!
- Canada’s Supreme Court and Liberal Government Are ‘Spineless Cowards’!
- “Séparation de l’Église et de l’État”? Pourquoi?
- “Separation of Church and State”? Why?