Join the Growing Membership
Canadians from all across the country are joining the CHP. They understand that the CHP offers policies that would not only make their lives better, but improve the lives of future generations of Canadians.
Becoming a member of the CHP will strengthen the Party and allow it accomplish more for you.
Members are able to participate in shaping party policy, participate in Party campaigns and activities in local riding associations, may serve on local, provincial or national executive boards, stand as candidate for the Party, and vote for National Leader. Membership also entitles you to Party information by regular updates and newsletters throughout the year.
Joining the CHP has never been easier. Just fill out and submit your application and make your payment through our secure server!
Kinds of Memberships:
- Individual Membership: The cost is $25.00, and is renewable every 3 years.
- Family Membership: This membership may include all members of the same immediate family who reside at the same address. The cost is $40.00, and is renewable every 3 years.
Supporter: If you wish to make a financial contribution to the CHP yet not become a member, you may become a Supporter.
How to Join:
To become a member of the Christian Heritage Party of Canada you must:
- Be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada
- Agree with the membership statement of the Christian Heritage Party of Canada
- Be at least 14 years of age
- Signup as a new member and pay with your credit card.
- Complete the PDF form and send it to our office.
- P. O. Box #4958, Station E
Ottawa, ON K1S 5J1
- Call our office today and our friendly staff will assist you with signup and payment.