CHP Wishes You a Happy Canada Day!
Sat, June 29, 2019 | Author: Rod Taylor |
Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord!
Like most Canadians, we are happy to live in this country and this weekend we’ll join in celebration with friends and neighbours as we thank God for the privilege of living in a free country.
What is a free country? It’s a place where one can speak freely, move about freely, raise a family without fear of want, fear of violence or fear of government intrusion into our lives. It’s a place where one can worship according to one’s beliefs without fear of religious intimidation.
When we look at our flag or sing our national anthem, we should be grateful for the freedoms we have but we should be mindful that our freedoms and all the blessings of prosperity and justice are the result of Gods provision and protection.
Without His grace and favour, we would have nothing. When our fellow citizens and the politicians who represent them reject God’s direction and despise His instruction, they act as if the blessings we enjoy are the result of our own efforts and can never be lost. We must remind folks that our blessings come from the gracious hand of God and can be lost if we reject Him.
As we celebrate Canada Day, let us commit ourselves to walking in His ways, speaking to our neighbours about His plans for our lives and His invitation to live as sons and daughters according to His principles. We can only have a Happy Canada Day if we seek and enjoy His blessings and favour...as individuals, as families, as communities and as a nation.
We at the national office of the Christian Heritage Party wish every one of you a happy and blessed Canada Day!
Other Commentary by Rod Taylor:
- Government-Sponsored Kiddie Porn
- CHP Wishes You a Happy Canada Day!
- Scheer Sides with Politically-Correct Censors
- Defending the National Conscience
- Hate to Say This . . .
- Rolling Away the Stone
- Punished for Speaking the Truth
- Politically-Correct Discrimination
- New York Emulates Canada’s Open Season on the Pre-born
- By-Elections or Buy Elections? The SNC-Lavalin Scandal Nobody’s Talking About
- The PM’s Reign Fails the Just and the Unjust
- Venezuela: The Tragic Tatters of Socialism