Can the COVID Vaccines Be Trusted?
Part 1 of a 2-part series on COVID-19, government’s coercive response, and different approaches to treatment and prevention
Canada has been dealing with questions about COVID-19 for almost one year. Information has flooded both cable news and the internet about what the virus is, how contagious or deadly it may be and how best to control its spread and minimize the death toll. Some Canadians are asking themselves: “What price are we willing to pay economically and socially for reduced exposure to germs? How effective are those measures? What else could have been done to save lives?” And now, as experimental vaccines are becoming available, folks want to know: “How safe are they? How effective are they at preventing infection? Will we have them forced on us?”
Thousands of articles, blog posts and whole books are being written on these questions; hours and hours of video presentations are available on websites and social media, although some voices are being censored to allow the narrative of our provincial and federal governments to predominate. Many citizens—if they listen only to CBC and read only the Globe and Mail—may believe they’re getting complete and unbiased information. This is simply not true.
As National Leader of CHP Canada, I know that our society is divided on these questions. Our churches, communities and even our families are being divided as people decide whom to believe. We all would agree that there are many different opinions on these issues, sincerely held by people of good will. Their opinions are largely determined by the news sources they trust. Obviously, when several opinions conflict, they cannot all be correct. Our aim is to provide some information not readily available on mainstream media.
This first segment is focused on the Pfizer and Moderna experimental vaccines that are now being distributed in Canada, the US and around the world. While many people are worried that there may not be enough to go around or that they may have to wait too long for their turn to receive an injection, others (myself included) are concerned that these experimental biologic agents may not prove as safe or effective as government agencies and the pharmaceutical companies would have us believe.
The official narrative that these fast-tracked experimental products are safe and effective is continuously proclaimed by government spokespersons and public health officers. I do not need to repeat those claims here because the mainstream media is carrying that message every day.
I want to give you a few links to opinions and research that you may not have seen. I’m not a doctor. I’m not telling anybody not to take the vaccines; I only share this information and encourage you to make informed decisions for yourselves and your families. Canadians are under tremendous pressure to conform. Before acting, please consider the following opinions and concerns you may not have heard about the Moderna and Pfizer “vaccines”:
- Although Moderna and Pfizer’s RNA injectable products are referred to as “vaccines,” some doctors say that is not an accurate term. They should actually be called “experimental biologic agents.” A true vaccine is meant to give immunity and prevent infection. The manufacturers do not claim that their products will produce “immunity to infection or prevent transmission” of COVID-19. The WHO does not claim that these experimental vaccines will prevent infection or transmission. “I don’t believe we have the evidence on any of the vaccines to be confident that it’s going to prevent people from actually getting the infection and therefore being able to pass it on,” said the WHO’s chief scientist, Soumya Swaminathan, MD.
- Vaccination will not end the pressure to wear masks, socially distance and avoid crowds. Although most people assume that vaccination will allow a “return to normal,” health officials admit that the vaccination will not guarantee immunity. All mandated precautions—such as masks and quarantine—will still apply to vaccinated air travellers returning from a foreign country.
- There has been a small but significant number of reported adverse reactions—including deaths—among those who have been vaccinated. As Robert F. Kennedy Jr. points out, the pharmaceutical industry likes to call these deaths and injuries “coincidental,” while counting every death of a person with a positive PCR test within 60 days as a COVID death, regardless of age or comorbidities.
- In spite of the growing evidence that these experimental vaccines carry significant risk and no guarantee of protection from infection, the pharmaceutical companies manufacturing them are immune from liability. They do not accept any responsibility for harm caused, even if that could be proven (which is very difficult to do). The federal government already has a system for reporting adverse reactions following any vaccination, including those using the experimental COVID-19 vaccines. The reporting process is complicated and begins with the patient or family reporting back to the medical practitioner who administered the injection. The practitioner may report to the CAEFISS (Canadian Adverse Events Following Immunization Surveillance System). Most adverse reactions are never reported. If—by some miracle—a court should award compensation for injury or death, it will be paid for, not by the pharmaceutical companies but by federal taxpayers under a government-proposed vaccine injury compensation program.
- Another concern for some Christians regarding the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines is the fact that cell lines from aborted fetal tissue were used in the development or testing of these experimental products. While the products themselves do not actually contain fetal tissue, for some of us, the fact that the vaccines were tested using the by-products of an abortion—however long ago that abortion took place—still raises ethical questions.
These are just some of the concerns that have been raised about these experimental RNA products. I encourage you to review the information in this article, explore the links and come to your own conclusions. I’m not giving you medical advice. I’m only offering information. CHP Canada believes that the government has an obligation to protect the right of all Canadian adults to make their own informed health decisions.
Next week, in the 2nd instalment, I will discuss the COVID lockdowns and restrictions, the economic harm being done to families, businesses and churches, the dangers of surrendering our freedoms to government and—most importantly—how we can more effectively protect our senior citizens, those most vulnerable to COVID-19. According to many doctors, there are low-cost therapeutics that are saving lives in other countries. More on that next week.
Share to Gab
Other Commentary by Rod Taylor:
- Drip, Drip . . . UNDRIP!
- Liberals Euthanize Efforts to Block C-7 Senate Amendments
- Laws Are Made for Lawbreakers
- Charter Rights Violated; Pastor in Shackles
- COVID Controversies Continued; Costly Confinement and Life-Saving Cures
- Can the COVID Vaccines Be Trusted?
- Which News? The Sources You Trust Define Your Reality
- The Peoples’ Liberation Army Comes to Canada!
- C-7 Is an Attack on God
- Extraordinary Times, Extraordinary Measures
- Courts, Commons, and the Culture of Death
- Suppose There Were Only 10%?