Rod Taylor | South Surrey–White RockLeader CHP
Rod is a registered candidate for South Surrey–White Rock by-election on December 11, 2017.
You may donate via cheque:
Rod Taylor Campaign
c/o Kevin Pielak, Official Agent
14734 107A Avenue
Surrey, British Columbia
Please make cheques payable to, Kevin Pielak, Official Agent for Rod Taylor.
You need to include, clearly, your full name, address and postal code to receive an official tax receipt.
Rod Taylor is the National Leader of the Christian Heritage Party of Canada (CHP Canada). Rod is happily married to Elaine, his wife of 43 years; they have two adult children and four grandchildren.
Raised in a politically-active family, Rod has long understood the importance of men and women standing up for what they believe, standing up for the innocent and the helpless and using their freedom of speech to influence society for good.
Having worked with his hands all his life, Rod understands the challenges faced by average working-class people and the responsibility we all share to build a society based on justice, freedom and personal initiative.
Rod feels that—unless we are willing to speak up and make our voices heard—government may grow beyond its usefulness. The high cost of a bloated and unaccountable bureaucracy has already led to a soaring national debt and an unsustainable tax burden on the working class. Rod plans to change all that.
Rod and the CHP intend to rein in wasteful government spending, remove unnecessary red tape and other obstacles to success and to defend innocent human life at all stages. The CHP would work to restore traditional marriage as the social norm and would protect schoolchildren from abusive and inappropriate indoctrination disguised as education. Rod is committed to the protection of religious freedom and freedom of speech.
Rod has chosen to offer himself as a candidate in the riding of South Surrey–White Rock (British Columbia). He is confident that the sound family policies of the Christian Heritage Party will resonate with the voters of South Surrey–White Rock and looks forward to working with constituents to tackle the many challenges Canadian families face today.
He welcomes your questions, your suggestions and your help as he steps forward to explain CHP policies—our Better Solutions—to the voters of South Surrey–White Rock and to Canadians across this country who are ready for real change.
- It's Time! Vote for Rod!
- Ottawa Press conference: Rod calls on Parliament to Reject C-45
- Introduction to Rod Taylor
- Introduction to CHP Canada
- From the All-Candidates Forum: Rod Taylor & CHP Canada
- CHP Policy Clips
You can help the Rod Taylor campaign by:
- Volunteering to make phone calls on behalf of the Rod Taylor Campaign. Send us an email and we will send you a list of phone numbers and a script you can use to help inform the voters of South Surrey–White Rock about the CHP and the opportunity to vote for Rod on December 11. Can you make 50 calls? 100? 200?
- Consider coming to Surrey / White Rock to work in the campaign! If you can volunteer for a few days, a week or more, Rod will appreciate your help in knocking on doors and talking to voters, placing lawn signs and helping the CHP to make history! Contact us today and let us know how you can help.
- Giving: Canadian citizens may contribute any amount up to $1550 to the campaign of a federal candidate.*
*$1550 is the annual contribution limit to all candidates and / or electoral district associations. Individuals may contribute a further $1550 to the national party, CHP Canada.
Map of South Surrey–White Rock
Click on the map to open a detailed PDF